Sales | DC Metro
We know you’re looking for more than just a job, you’re looking for a career. Here’s your chance to launch that career and work for one of the best startups in the DC Metro area which is in rocket-ship mode. Get an inside glimpse of our fun and motivating environment by being apart of it. We need you to help take us to the next level by working alongside our Account Developers and Account Executives. As an Account Coordinator you will be a key player and contributor to the growth of our sales team. If you’re hardworking, optimistic, and can handle change (and massive growth) – this job is for you!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– As our gatekeeper, you will pick up the phone…100+ times a day
– Manage all communication between our sales team and our customers; confirm, reschedule, and confirm again
– Review new and old lead lists to re-set appointments
– Communicate any scheduling updates effectively to the sales team; remind them they have a demo
– Make money on every completed demo – NOT sale!
– Multi-tasker; can handle the pressure of talking on the phone, sending calendar invites, answering emails, and answering internal chats, simultaneously!
– Organized; email and scheduling guru
– Tech Savvy; can use gmail, Google Calendar, and, that’s right, pick up a phone
– Self starter; we are a startup – everyone is busy so sometimes you just need to figure out the best option without help
– Great communication; verbal and written…articulate clearly and differentiate timezones. Yes, we have global customers….eh?!
DESIRED NOT REQUIRED:
– Experience with CRM; Salesforce, Closio etc.
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch
, Tech Crunch
, Washington Business Journal
, and The Boston Globe
. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Account Coordinator”
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Workflow Management Solutions