Sales | Merrifield, VA
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We’re looking for an experienced sales person who is technically savvy and is quick on their feet. mHelpDesk is extremely customizable and our sales specialists need to be able to understand customer requirements to tailor their account to their needs. This person must be able to proactively identify and prioritize their accounts to focus efforts on those with perceived churn risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Identify and call local businesses to drive new client acquisition.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting and closing.
- Perform market research; top performers will help test new products and services.
- Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team.
- Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Enjoy frequent company happy hours, games and good times!
- You are someone who wants to get into sales – with no sales experience required!!!
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- You’ve always thought that sales is something you would be good at and wanted to try. In this position you will be selling all day, every day.
- You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills.
- You are an achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, we want to hear from you.
- Enthusiasm is your middle name; you’re the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you.
- Thinking on your feet isn’t just something you’re good at, it’s something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn’t an option.
- Efficient in Browser Based Applications & Mobile Based Applications.
- Able to manage multiple leads on a monthly cycle.
- Experience in prioritizing leads and activities, researching prospects and positioning products within the context of business requirements.
- Able to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically and is good at tactical execution.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior sales closing experience within a SaaS environment preferred.
- 3-5 years inside sales or account management experience selling a multi-tennant SaaS product.
- Excellent sales organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence.
- Track record of customer retention and growth in past positions.
- Knowledge of help-desk ticketing solutions.
- Experience with service management software.
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more atwww.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Account Developer”.