Sales | DC Metro
We know you’re looking for more than just a job, you’re looking for a career. We are in the technology industry, but we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire top producers in sales. Don’t even apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it. Jump start your career with one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in Northern Virginia. Bring your personality and drive to succeed, and we’ll provide all the training.
As an Account Developer, you do NOT close deals; you create and qualify new sales opportunities to pass to the Account Executives. Once the Account Executive closes the sale you make commission. If you aren’t satisfied with just a base salary and want to make money – this job is for you!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Have some sales experience, but it is not necessary
– Are competitive and driven to succeed in everything you do, and you NEVER give up
– Take challenges head-on, and face rejection with a consistently positive attitude!
– Are outgoing, with a great personality and good people skills- you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
– Are interested in the start-up world, interactive marketing space, and cutting-edge technology
– Want to contribute immediately to a team-oriented environment
– Have a strong and focused work ethic; are able to handle a fast paced setting with a positive attitude
– Take the initiative to go above and beyond
– Are a self-starter
– Are career oriented, and looking for growth
– Have a sharp, professional demeanor
– Are looking to be in a sales environment
– Make as much commission as you can!
– Dial up to 100+ calls per day by prospecting lists of target accounts to develop new sales opportunities from inbound leads.
– Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs and qualifying the appropriate mHelpDesk solutions to accelerate their business
– Respond to and qualify inbound web and phone inquiries for mHelpDesk solutions
– Understand prospect’s pain points, overcome objections, and determine if mHelpDesk can provide value to prospects business. Secure software demonstrations for our Account Executives
– Act as a service liaison between the customer and Account Executive; set Account Executive’s schedule with qualified leads
What it takes to work here:
– Must be sales-driven, money-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic – we have a highly incentive-driven environment
– Business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone
– Ability to set appointments and follow up
– Desire to put in 115%
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– If computers scare you, this is not the right position for you
– Be the master of multi-tasking
– High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
– Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you’ve got what it takes
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
– Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted
– Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift, between the hours of 9:00am-9:00pm, depending on company needs
– Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set
– Successfully pass a criminal background check
– Be AWESOME
– Have FUN
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Account Developer – SMB”