Account Executive – HomeAdvisor
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – HOMEADVISOR
Sales | DC Metro
We know you’re looking for more than just a job, you’re looking for a career. Here’s your chance to launch that career and work for one of the best startups in the DC Metro area which is in rocket-ship mode. We need you to help take us to the next level by engaging our customers with our product and up selling them on any additional licenses or premium services. As an Account Executive on our reseller team, you will be responsible for executing our sales strategy and building long-term relationships with existing customers. If you aren’t satisfied with just a base salary and want to make money – this job is for you!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Make as much commission as you can!
– Engage active leads by providing demonstrations of our software. Follow up as needed to provide product training to connect product features with customer value.
– Cross-sell/up-sell additional products by developing relationships; recommend valuable solutions to their business
– Deliver an exceptional customer experience that results in higher customer satisfaction
– Must be sales-driven, money-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Be the master of multi-tasking; highly efficient, organized, and process oriented
– Sales experience – GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes of you think you’ve got what it takes
– Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by being competitive, focused, hungry, and relentless
– Successfully pass a criminal background check
– Be Awesome!
DESIRED NOT REQUIRED:
– Knowledge of help-desk ticketing solutions
– Experience with service management software
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch
, Tech Crunch
, Washington Business Journal
, and The Boston Globe
. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Account Executive”