Important: This section assumes that you already have a website.
Let customers submit their own tickets.The online Service Request Form allows your clients to submit their own tickets. Once submitted, this request will be added to your queue as a NEW item. You can even add custom fields to the form to collect more info about the job.
- Browse to Settings > Customize > Website Integration.
- Copy the code in the box Embed Online Request Form.
- Paste the code into the webpage that will be used for MHelpdesk.
- Fixing display issues
Auto-Assigning Web-Submitted TicketsWhen a custom fills out the online request form, it’s a good idea to auto-assign these tickets to the correct technician. This ensures that web requests don’t get lost. To auto-assign service requests made on the web:
- Navigate to Settings > Automation > Auto-Update Rules
- Set the Assign To drop-down to your desired technician