Marketing | DC Metro
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative, energetic, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Content Marketing Coordinator to join our amazing team.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
mHelpDesk is seeking an enthusiastic and skilled content marketing coordinator to join our growing team in the vibrant Mosaic District. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to help shape mHelpDesk’s growth. Ideally, you have experience writing content for consumer or small business audiences, in social platforms, blog or email format. You excel at clear and compelling copy, seeing projects through to completion, and generating new ideas. You love working with design, sales and support teams to create integrated campaigns. Ultimately, you’ll use your energy and smarts to contribute to the company’s growth and our customers’ success.
– Identify opportunities for the field service audience segment, and create a multi-platform editorial calendar
– Write compelling articles for various channels including the mHelpDesk blog, media outlets, resellers and partners, email, and the website. Pace will be around 3 medium-form pieces per week, and several shorter pieces
– Coordinate with our designer to create compelling multimedia assets
– Perform QA and publish content
, with light design work as needed
– Manage the mHelpDesk social channels, from analysis to posting to engagement with fans and followers
– Maintain and generate customer testimonials and case studies
– Perform other content and social media tasks as needed
– Bachelor’s degree
– Enthusiastic and passionate about all things mHelpDesk
– 3 years of experience in marketing, with extensive writing experience
– Strong communication and collaboration skills with a proven ability to produce quality work
– Experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn required
– Knowledge of html
– Experience with content and social best practices including virality, tracking, calls-to-action, and crisis management
– Health & Dental
– Paid holidays & vacation
– Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
– Casual dress code
– Direct collaboration between you and people at all levels of the company, across all departments
– Wide variety of opportunities for growth
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch
, Tech Crunch
, Washington Business Journal
, and The Boston Globe
. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Content Coordinator”
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Workflow Management Solutions