mHelpDesk Crash Course For Resellers
This crash course is designed for anyone who is interested in becoming a mHelpDesk Reseller.
What is mHelpDesk?
mHelpDesk a software solution that helps businesses keep track of their services and repairs. It also integrates billing and invoicing features to provide everything a business needs in one package.
Who Uses mHelpDesk?
Virtually any business that offers some kind of service can use mHelpDesk. The user-interface can be customized to support various business types. Here are a few examples:
- Alarm and Security
- Aquarium Maintenance
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Repair
- Building Maintenance
- Data Processing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Computer Services
- Dispatch & Field Service
- Display Lighting
- Fire/Water Restoration
- Gutter Cleaning
- Home Theater
- Lawn & Landscaping
- Pest Control
- Pet Sitting & Grooming
- Pool & Spa
What problem does mHelpDesk solve?
Businesses that offer a service usually have a lot to keep track of. When a customer calls a business, the business often scribbles on a piece of paper:
- Who is calling – the customer’s contact info
- What needs to be done – the problem or service request as described by the customer
- When it needs to be done – schedules and appointments.
- Where to go – the customer’s service location.
- Time and Materials – what parts were used and how much time was spent on the job
- Billing and Invoicing – how much to charge the customer or if they’ve already paid
- Payment Processing – getting paid for the work performed
The problem is that this can quickly become disorganized.
The mHelpDesk Solution
mHelpDesk manages everything mentioned above in one easy-to-use app. Unlike other apps, mHelpDesk is an end-to-end solution that manages first customer contact to getting paid. Instead of juggling a dozen apps to manage a business, mHelpDesk combines everything into one convenient solutions. mHelpDesk also works on laptops, desktops, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, which gives the user anywhere-access.
How to Market mHelpDesk
There are several ways to market mHelpDesk. Since mHelpDesk can be customized to work for virtually any type of business, the opportunities are endless. Here is just one idea you could use to market mHelpDesk:
- Pick out a niche business type. For instance, Pool Cleaning and Maintenance
- Create a Landing Page for “Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Software.”
- Describe some common problems they have keeping track of work
- Explain how mHelpDesk can solve those problems
- Add a couple screenshots to the page
- Place your “Try mHelpDesk” button on this page
- Purchase traffic through Facebook or Adwords to send traffic to the page
- Do some organic SEO such as link exchanges, blog posts, etc
- Repeat for another business type
Alternatively, if you are an mHelpDesk user you probably meet people everyday that could use mHelpDesk. In this case, you could simply place the “Try mHelpDesk” button somewhere on your website. Simply refer your contacts to try mHelpDesk by using your button to get credit.
Where to get help?
If you have have questions or need help getting started, you can email us at resellers@mHelpDesk.com
. We’d be more than happy to assist.
To get started, sign-up to become an mHelpDesk Reseller first. Once you are registered, you’ll be given access to our many banner ads and text links that you can use on your marketing materials.
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Workflow Management Solutions