Customer Success Coach
CUSTOMER SUCCESS COACH
Services & Support | DC Metro
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you!
mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We’re looking for a product guru to educate our customers and show them the basics of mHelpDesk. You will be responsible for helping our customers get setup and tailoring their accounts to fit their needs. This entails product demonstrations and customer support. You will manage many accounts on a daily basis, and organization is a must.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Giving product demonstrations to new sign ups.
– Following up with new sign ups via email and phone.
– Understanding customer requirements, level of adoption.
– Pro-active outreach to customers on a daily basis.
– Answer customer’s questions and successfully negotiate issues related to upgrading and renewals.
– Efficient in Browser Based Applications & Mobile Based Applications.
– Love of our team mascot Stu who frequents the office!
– 2+ years work experience at a technology product or services company that serves the software experience
– Prior sales closing experience within a SaaS environment preferred
– Excellent sales organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence
– Track record of customer retention and growth in past positions.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Knowledge of help-desk ticketing solutions.
– Experience with service management software.
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch
, Tech Crunch
, Washington Business Journal
, and The Boston Globe
. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Customer Success Coach”