Customizable DocumentsThe following printable documents in mHelpDesk can be customized by editing templates.
How to edit TemplatesYou’ll find the templates by clicking the Customize link on each page or by going to Settings > Customize > Templates. Once you open the template, you can use the editor to make your changes. Keep these points in mind:
- Any word that starts and ends with a “_” will be replaced with the actual value. For example, _MyCompanyName_ would be replaced with mHelpDesk when it’s actually printed out.
- By default the “Design” view is selected. (Bottom tab of the editor)
- Click on any item in the Keyword List to place it on your template
- For more control, you can switch to the “HTML” view (Bottom tab of editor)
- Check out the Complete Template Tag Reference for more tags.