- Go to Settings > Customize > Templates
- Click the name of the notification you want to edit.
- Words that start and end with <<>> will be replaced with the actual value. For example, <<Customer.Fullname>> will be replaced with John Smith.
- You can choose additional keywords to add to your message under Valid Keywords.
- By default the “Design” editor is active. You can simply begin modifying the message.
- For more control, you can switch to the “HTML” view.
- Click Save when you are done.
- If you mess up, click Reset Template and re-save the message.
mHelpDesk sends many notifications to both you and your customers. If you want to update the contents of these notifications, you can do so by editing the Email Templates. Follow these instructions to customize your messages: