|Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you!mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We are looking for a talented marketing expert to help manage e-mail campaigns and plan and execute marketing strategies in order to increase our customer engagement and retention. The ideal candidate will be a great marketer with a unique combination of strong creativity, project management, and analytical skills who can own our e-mail program and help take mHelpDesk to the next level.Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
We offer a competitive compensation and our benefits package is second to none with 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, plus extensive health, dental and vision coverage.
Great working environment located in the heart of Mosaic District.
- Identify & frame new marketing campaigns to define ‘who sees what where’, then partner with Design & Engineering to ensure execution hits the mark.
- Test, analyze, optimize, repeat! Help us send the best, most useful emails we possibly can to our customers.
- Create detailed requirements and business rules to ensure accurate and optimized delivery of targeted communications.
- Collaborate with in-house creative team to test and optimize design elements.
- Assure accuracy of all communications (audit creative, legal, campaign setup, etc.).
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- All other day to day activities required to effectively manage current/new campaigns and on-going programs.
[box]mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.[/box]
[box]You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.[/box]
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: E-Mail Marketing Manager”.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, email or retention preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong organizational & analytical skills with extreme attention to detail and a sense of ownership.
- Flexible as priorities change; resourceful & fast learner a must.
- Experience in a high paced, high volume multi-tasking role and environment.
- Ability to think out of the box and apply creative solutions to pressing situations.
- Genuine curiosity to identify what resonates with our small and mid-sized business customers
- A team player.
- Love of our team mascot Stu who frequents the office!