Status Changes + Send Customer Message CombinedWhen you update the status of a ticket, you will also be prompted to add a note to the customer. This is optional so leave it blank if you want to skip it.
Save Records With Less ScrollingSo far, I’m really enjoying this tweak. Now I can click that litte green save button on the left to save my ticket. It doesn’t matter where I am on the screen. No more scrolling to the bottom!
Invoice Due Dates Pre-PopulatedThe invoice due dates are now pre-populated based on the Customer Terms. So if the terms say the invoice is due 5 days from the date it’s issued, you won’t have to set it any more.
Invoices fit on 1 pageWe’ve updated the master Invoice Template to fit on one page better. Keep in mind that your logo, customizations, and items can cause it to run onto page two. To get the latest invoice template:
- Back up your existing template by copying it into NotePad or something
- Click Reset on the template
- That’s it! Preview your PDF to make sure it fits
Choose Google CalendarYou can now choose which Google Calendar you want to sync with when you set an appointment in Mhelpddesk. Just go to Settings > My Account to pick your calendar.
mHelpDesk iPad TeaserFinally wrapped up our first version of the native iPad app. This is waiting for approval from Apple but should be in the store soon. Here is a quick vid.
Lastly, Bug fixes
- Customer login instructions not sent when you disable logins
- Public custom fields now display on Service Request Form
- Subject and Description form labels on pubic form now visible
- Sorting the Invoices by Invoice ID corrected
- Tabs causing validation to fire corrected
- If messaging notification setting disabled, show warning that no email will be sent to customer