Important: The following items will also be added to QuickBooks when you export an invoice:
- The invoice’s customer if the customer doesn’t exist in QuickBooks
- The invoice’s line items if the product or service doesn’t exist in QuickBooks.
- The invoice’s sales tax if the sales tax item doesn’t exist in QuickBooks.
Exporting invoices To QuickBooksWhen you add a new invoice in MHelpdesk, you can export this item to QuickBooks with just a few clicks.
- Browse to Transactions > Invoices.
- Check the invoices that you want to export to QuickBooks.
- Click Send selected items to QuickBooks.
- If this is your first time exporting to QuickBooks, you will need to click the Installation Instructions first. By default this section is minimized!
- If this is your first time, follow the on-screen instructions under Installation Instructions.
- If this is NOT your first time, follow the on-screen instructions under Exporting Instructions.