Development | DC Metro
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We’re looking for a highly motivated, energetic, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Front End Developer to join our amazing team.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Write clean, reusable, maintainable code and can strike the right balance between writing perfect code and delivering it quickly
– Possess a strong customer focus
– Want badly to win the battle for market share against our competitors
– Enjoy working closely with product management and designers
– Quickly assimilate whatever technologies are needed for a project
– Have strong communication skills
– Have the personality to thrive in a startup environment
– Work in partnership with other developers and our Product Management, UX and Quality teams to deploy new customer features and services
What it takes to work here:
– 2+ years of front-end software development experience on web apps.
– ASP.net experience
– Experience with Single Page App development is a plus
– Experience with iOS or Android app development is a plus
– Cordova mobile app development experience is a plus
– Experience using Jira and Git in a scrum environment is a plus
– Health & Dental
– Paid holidays & vacation
– Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
– Casual dress code
– Direct collaboration between you, development teams, reporting teams and business stakeholders
– Wide variety of opportunities for growth
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Front End Developer”.