Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Marketing | DC Metro
The mHelpDesk team is growing, and we’re looking for a superstar to join our management team! As our top marketing executive, you’ll play a critical role continuing the rapid growth of our company. You’ll be responsible for all brand strategy, demand generation, marketing communications, and partner management. We are growing like crazy; we tripled our business last year and need you to make sure we do it again this year!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
- In collaboration with the CEO and COO, develop comprehensive marketing strategies for B2B customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, retention, upselling.
- Set, measure, manage, report and analyze KPIs that allow us to execute data-informed marketing strategies and plans that meet and exceed expectations.
- Manage internal and external teams of marketing specialists across all demand generation channels: SEM, SEO, social, referrals.
- Act as a strategic communications leader to develop the overall communications plan aligned with the business vision, mission and key priorities
- Develop and manage the production of internal and external online content and marketing collateral to support marketing objectives.
- Increase brand awareness in the marketplace, including the social media presence
- Supporting leadership team and sales with creative ways to tell our overarching story to the market and prospective customers
- A strong leader with the ability to drive marketing & strategy initiatives on a company-wide basis, in addition to being accountable for the results
- 7-10 years of experience in small to mid-size business specializing in high tech w/an emphasis on B2B marketing
- BA/BS required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience building and managing a high performing multi-discipline marketing team (E-mail, content, social, SEO, SEM)
- Desire to work on a small, nimble, and incredibly fast-growing team.
- “No excuses” approach to goal attainment
- Supported sales organizations by driving qualified inbound leads (sales teams love you)
- Experience with SaaS and/or SMB marketing
We offer a competitive compensation and our benefits package is second to none with 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, plus extensive health, dental and vision coverage.
Great working environment located in the heart of Mosaic District.
[box]mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch
, Tech Crunch
, Washington Business Journal
, and The Boston Globe
. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com
[box]You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.[/box]
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Head of Marketing”.
Last Updated By: Rochelle Sanchirico
Workflow Management Solutions