How it works.The first step in creating a recurring job is to create the Parent Job. This is the first job in the sequence of repeating jobs, and it is responsible for keeping track of when each Follow-Up Job is due. MHelpdesk will remind you when the next Follow-Up Job is due by sending you an email alert. In addition, they’ll be listed under My Appointments on the Dashboard under Summary. You can also go to Calendar > My Appointments to view the items.
Adding the first Parent Job.
- Add a job like you normally would.
- Under Assign/Appt. select Create Appointment on Calendar.
- Set the first appointment’s Start date and time.
- Set the Appointment For field.
- Check the box Recurrence.
- Set the repeating schedule. (this example is for mowing the lawn weekly)
- Click Save to save your changes.