Contact InformationThis is where the customer’s contact info goes. You can select an existing customer from the drop-down list or create a new record.
Service Request DetailsWhen a customer first contacts you to book a job or report an issue, this is where you’ll record what they need.
Custom Form FieldsNeed to keep track of more information? This is where you’ll be able to customize additional form fields unique to your own business.
Field definitionsThe Job tab displays general info about the job. Below are some definitions of what each field means.
- Job Name: Required A short name for the job.
- Customer: Customer requesting the job.
- Contact: Point of contact for this job.
- Item-to-Service: If enabled, shows the product/equipment that needs servicing
- Job Status: Current status of a job starting with NEW.
- Job Type: Category of the job. This is used for reports later so its a good idea to use it.
- Priority: The importance of the job.
- Due Date: When the job is due. (Does not display on the Calendar)
- Assign/Appt: Who will work on the job and when (Displayed on Calendar)
- Description: Additional info about the job.