Services & Support | DC Metro
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Manager of Operations; Customer Onboarding to join our growing team in the vibrant Mosaic District. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Manager of Onboarding will coach, lead, and mentor our onboarding specialists. The Manager of Onboarding is a high-impact position at mHelpDesk, leading and developing a part of the Customer Happiness team. The Manager of Onboarding will be responsible for the execution of the onboarding team’s strategy, and will deliver high and repeatable value for customers. This high level of satisfaction will lead to smooth sales transactions, renewals, upsells, and increased customer adoption.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Have a track record of successfully managing others and solving difficult problems.
– Demonstrate success working in a highly collaborative environment; success working with a product team to improve onboarding experience
– Demonstrate the ability to listen to customer needs and assess root friction/frustration causes
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills; take a data driven approach to decision making
– Excellent presentation and demo skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers
– Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
– Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
– Develop, document, and implement best practices for our onboarding specialists
– Own customer relationships for onboarding (post-sales), retention, and “customer for life” strategy
– Own escalations from customers and represent them amongst all levels within mHelpDesk; effectively synthesize and communicate customer needs, and act as a customer champion within the company.
– Collect and analyze data; make recommendations within the business on actions and investments needed to drive improvements
– Work collaboratively amongst the operations team to create customer satisfaction success and implement solutions.
What it takes to work here:
– 1-3+ years of experience as an customer service manager (Preferably onboarding, technology)
– 3-5+ years of experience in customer service position (Preferably technology)
Nice to haves:
– Familiarity with support software tools (Intercom, Salesforce, live chat) and have developed salesforce workflows
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
– Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted
– Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift
– Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set
– Successfully pass a criminal background check
– Have a work hard/play hard attitude
– Be AWESOME
– Have FUN
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Manager of Onboarding”