|The mHelpDesk team is growing, and we’re looking for a superstar to join our management team! As our Manager, Strategy & Analysis, you’ll work closely with the executive team to identify, analyze, execute, monitor, and refine key initiatives, especially through providing reports, insights, and analysis that will allow mHelpDesk to manage and optimize its business. We’re a growing organization – we have the innovation and entrepreneurship of a start-up (and the small size), but with the help of our parent company, HomeAdvisor, we have the financial stability we need to keep growing and pushing the limits. The role is highly visible within the company (frequent work with C-level executives) and requires a comprehensive understanding of each functional area. We’re seeking folks who have a passion for numbers, modeling, and identifying key strategic opportunities. Even better if you have experience with B2B or SaaS businesses.With this position, you’ll step into a strategic role that may include analysis of new product features, customer segmentation, pricing strategy, customer behavior, sales target prioritization, partnership evaluation, and others (e.g., awesome ideas you bring to the table). In addition to excelling in modeling and analysis, you’ll need to turn your findings into easily understandable information for the business. This is not a “take orders” environment – you are here for your passion and input about improving mHelpDesk.
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe.
• Excel – expert technical skills related to Excel financial modeling
• Extremely detail oriented, able extract insight from data, and translate the analysis into actionable ideas
• Must be able to understand and communicate fluently complex business ideas
• Database experience and understanding of database structure; SQL experience a plus
• The ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and interact with all levels of the organization.
• Action-orientated with the ability to meet deadlines and turnaround requests in short order
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• 5+ years experience in a financial/business analysis role such as consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy.
• BA/BS required, MBA preferred We hire bright, talented, and highly driven people for our teams.