Starting July, 15, 2019, mHelpDesk is running a special, limited-time promotion to the first 50 mHelpDesk customers who sign up for mHelpDesk Payments before September 1, 2019.
To be eligible to participate, you must meet all of the following conditions and requirements:
1. You must be an active mHelpDesk customer that has a paid subscription to mHelpDesk at the time you sign up for mHelpDesk Payments.
2. You cannot be currently or previously enrolled in mHelpDesk Payments; this offer is only available to first-time mHelpDesk Payments users.
3. You must be among the first 50 mHelpDesk customers who sign up for mHelpDesk Payments between July 15, 2019 and September 1, 2019.
How it Works:
1. Sign up for mHelpDesk Payments by September 1, 2019.
2. Start processing payments with mHelpDesk Payments.
3. mHelpDesk will waive your first $500 of processing fees if you meet the terms and conditions we noted above.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from mHelpDesk’s mHelpDesk Payments 30-Days Free Processing promotion.
- Right to Cancel Promotion or Change Terms. mHelpDesk reserves the right at any time and for any reason to modify these terms, or to change, interrupt or stop the promotion either for a period of time or permanently with or without notice. We reserve the right to delay, cancel, revoke, or prevent payment of rewards in any suspected case of fraudulent use or misuse of the mHelpDesk product or this promotion. Fees that will be waived are subject to verification at mHelpDesk’s sole discretion.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable, or non-binding, you will remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such an event, invalid provisions will nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable, or non-binding provision given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, this promotion shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be exclusively submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Fairfax, Virginia.
Questions or Need Help?
Please contact our Account Support team via phone at (888) 558-6275, Ext. 2 or chat (within your web or mobile app) for any questions regarding the terms of this promotion or if you need help signing up for mHelpDesk Payments.