Marketing | DC Metro
What could be more fun than creating the future at a cool startup? When you’re a small, fast growing tech company, the product is everything. mHelpDesk is looking for a rockstar to help lead our product strategy and execution; a successful Product Manager will have the demonstrated ability to manage and build products for both technical and non-technical B2B audiences, translate customer needs into clear requirements, digest and assess technical data structures, and collaborate in a fast-paced environment to achieve shared goals. Experience with seamlessly integrating systems, cloud-based technology and Salesforce is highly preferred, as is experience with B2B and B2C product management.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Own the product strategy for internal and external product integrations that maximize customer and staff satisfaction and potential revenue
– Define the system integration product strategy, roadmap, and features from end-to-end to create value for clients
– Collaborate with vendors and partners to evaluate and maintain integrations
– Analyze and evaluate API and integration documentation from third parties
– Recommend partner opportunities to drive business objectives
– Serve as an expert in our internal data structures
– Communicate integration-related product roadmap and release schedules to all relevant parties
– Manage technical support of existing data and tool integrations, including – Salesforce, NewVoiceMedia, QuickBooks, HomeAdvisor, etc.
– Work collaboratively with UX and UI leads to write detailed and accurate product requirements and user stories
– Partner with engineering to assess data structures, groom requirements and complete tickets efficiently and accurately
– Research and track complementary products, competitors and best-in-class product techniques to improve our product approaches and designs
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years technical experience as a proven technical product manager; examples of your process delivering software from conception to completion
– Extensive experience evaluating and managing APIs
– Experience evaluating and making build versus partner recommendations
– Extensive experience managing product integrations with third party applications
– Experience developing requirements for B2B and/or SMB customers
– Experience with Salesforce and other CRMs
– Experience with SQL Server and generating queries
– Superior analytical skills with a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
– Detailed product AND project tracking with track record of meeting deliverables
– Experience with project management software and tools (JIRA); cost, task, and scheduling
– Highly organized, motivated, and disciplined
– Excellent writing and communication skills
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– Project Management, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Planning, Supervision and Coaching
– Health and Dental
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
– Casual dress code
– Direct collaboration between you and people at all levels of the company, across all departments
– Wide variety of opportunities for growth
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Product Manager”