Marketing | DC Metro
What could be more fun than creating the future at a cool startup? When you’re a small, fast growing tech company, the product is everything. mHelpDesk is looking for a rockstar to help lead our product strategy and execution; as a key, senior member of the product team you’ll have the opportunity to assist in developing the cadence and processes that define a product-driven organization. We are changing the world with our field management software and need a talented, self motivated, and passionate product person to join our awesome team!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Own the product strategy and identify business opportunities that maximize potential revenue for individual products
– Define mobile application product strategy for technology and data, roadmap, and features from end-to-end to create value for clients
– Communicate product roadmap and release schedules
– Promote the product vision internally to all groups: executives, engineering, design, marketing, operations, and support
– Work collaboratively with UX and UI leads to write detailed and accurate product requirements and user stories
– Conduct feedback sessions with customers, stakeholders and users, and identify new and innovative ways to message product and industry solutions
– Partner with engineering to complete tickets efficiently and accurately
– Research and track competitor and best-in-class product techniques to improve our product approaches and designs
– Continually improve best practice standards and improve deliverables on an ongoing basis
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years technical experience as a proven product manager; examples of your process delivering software from conception to completion
– Extensive experience building and managing native mobile applications
– Experience developing requirements for B2B and/or SMB customers
– Superior analytical skills with a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
– Detailed product AND project tracking with track record of meeting deliverables
– Experience with project management software and tools (JIRA); cost, task, and scheduling
– Experience with driving scrum or agile processes
– Exposure to QA best practices
– Highly organized, motivated, and disciplined
– Excellent writing and communication skills
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– Project Management, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Planning, Supervision and Coaching
– Health and Dental
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
– Casual dress code
– Direct collaboration between you and people at all levels of the company, across all departments
– Wide variety of opportunities for growth
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Product Manager”