- We’ve added Time and Materials to the production app. Now you can dispatch a job to a field tech, and they can add all the time and items that they used for a job to the work order. When they click Save, you’ll get all the time and materials at the office to bill the customer. The advantage is that Time and Materials do not show the cost/price. So field techs can build a list of required items, without seeing how much is being charged.
- Finally, we’ve fixed the Android signature capture. We are doing some final testing. The signatures are now smooth as butter.
- We’re also introducing a faster way to select items from the mobile app. You’ll see this in the Time and Materials update. If all goes well, we’ll be using this faster item selection for things like Customer list, invoices, and estimates.
- We are adding more options to the Public Online Form. Now you can choose to show the fields Type, Description, and Verification code.
- We are adding more feature to the Online Scheduler. Now you can hide the No Preference option.
Hey guys – Vincent here. Just wanted to give you a quick update on some things we are working on. Hopefully we can push them out in the next couple of weeks.