Stop Wasting Time On Assigning Work
Traditionally, assigning work meant wasting time on redundant decision making. It might look like this:
- A customer calls and wants you to look at something
- You record what they need
- You determine who to send based based on:
- who you’re dealing with
- how important the job is
- type of job being done
- You create a ticket
- You assign it to the appropriate person
- You just lost 10 minutes of billable time
In the mHelpdesk world there would be no waste, and it would look like this:
- A customer calls and wants you to look at something (in a perfect world they submitted an Online Request)
- You create a ticket.
- mHelpdesk auto-assigns it to the appropriate person with Auto Update Rules
Save Time With Auto Update RulesAuto Update Rules is a feature that makes assigning work hands-free. You tell mHelpdesk the rules, and it will follow them to a T. Imagine yourself trying to figure out who to assign a job to. Obviously, availability is a factor. But what about the more basic things like:
- Who is the customer?
- How important is this job?
- What kind of job is this?
- Who is the best person to respond to this?
mHelpdesk can intelligently decide how to answer #4 above. This frees you from the distraction of having to stop and think. Here is a basic guide on how to set it up.