About this updateLast week, we added new features and functionality to our web application. As promised, today we’ve updated our mobile app! You’ll see below that several of the new features focus on giving you what you want when you need it, no matter your workflow, so you can be more efficient. Mobile
- Create a Lead, Job or Event straight from the scheduler: The schedule is the first thing you see when you go to your mobile app and now you are able to do important tasks, like creating a new lead, job or appointment, without having to go to any other tab or page.
- Create an Invoice from a Lead (without creating a Job): Last month, we added the ability to create an invoice from an estimate. Now, you can create an invoice directly from a lead, so regardless of your workflow, you are able to get to an invoice quickly and easily.
- Sort the Lead list: Sorting is now available for the Lead list, so you can focus on just the leads that are relevant to you at a given time. Sort by newest or oldest lead, A-Z or Z-A or by status (i.e. new, selling, qualified, won).
- Default title for an appointment is the customer’s name: To eliminate confusion for appointments that are not set with a title, we’ve set the default title as the customer’s first and last name. Now, at a quick glance, you know who the appointment is for. Of course, you can always specify or edit a title for an appointment at any point in time.
- Default view for Availability Screen is current date and time: Checking your availability is now even faster with the default view set to current date and time.
Haven’t downloaded our new mobile app yet? It’s free! Get it now!
If you’re an Android user, you can now also create an account or start a demo right within the mHelpDesk app.Do you want to start collecting payments from your customers, but want an affordable solution? Through mHelpDesk payments, you can get better rates than other field service management solutions as well as standalone payment processors like Square. For any questions, call our customer happiness team +1(888) 558-6275.