HR | DC Metro
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative, energetic, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Talent Coordinator to join our amazing team.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://www.facebook.com/mhelpdesk
mHelpDesk is seeking a talented and passionate individual to help shape mHelpDesk’s growth. The Talent Coordinator will work closely with our Manager of Talent Acquisition to bring in the best people and help cultivate an awesome place for our employees to work and grow. This role will be a “jack-of-all-trades” and involved in all things Human Resources and Recruiting. The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for providing support services to employees and perform administrative and clerical duties within the HR and Recruiting function. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a team committed to building a great business, excited about software technology, and working in a very entrepreneurial, collaborative environment.
– Sourcing: Be our talent spotter. Work with the Talent Manager to help source and identify great candidates for open positions in Sales and Customer Support
– Job Posting: Work with the Talent Manager to finalize all new job descriptions and post them to mHelpDesk’s website and various job boards
– Applicant Tracking System: Set-up and manage open jobs in our ATS and consistently review candidates, pushing them through the hiring process
– Interview Scheduling and Candidate Visits: Manage the candidate interview process from start to finish – setting up interviews, book travel, ensure mHelpDesk employees are aware of the interviews and be the host(ess) with the mostest when candidates are in our offices
School Liaison/Career Fair Crasher/Internal Recruiting Events: Be a mHelpDesk ambassador from building relationships to hosting great onsite recruiting events
– Onboarding & Offboarding: Collaborate with Finance, HR, and IT on initiating and managing the onboarding and offboarding processes – paperwork, checklists, first day schedules, manager checklists, pictures, exit interviews, etc.
– Referral Program: Blow up our mHelpDesk Employee Referral Program in a great way. Keep employees apprised of openings and submit referrals to Finance
– Culture/Events: Help the Talent Manager head up the culture and yearly events to ensure we truly play hard too
– Awesome! A confident and engaging people-person who has a strong attention-to-detail, is organized, and has exceptional planning skills
– A Go-Getter Mentality: Professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond given project parameters
– Independent: Ability to manage self to goals and deadlines
– A Team Player: Adept to working with multiple people at any given time
– A Multi-Tasker: The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
– Truly Flexible: Able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat. Calm and tactful under pressure
– Incredibly Organized: A superb attention to detail. Master juggler of many things at once
What it takes to work here:
– 6 mo to 1 yr of Agency Recruiting, HR, or Talent experience (within the last year), with the strong desire to grow in a career with all of the above
– Professionalism, poise, and diplomacy to take on difficult and sometimes confidential issues
– Problem solver who is eager to help out and doesn’t mind random requests
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications
– Strong computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
– Health & Dental
– Paid holidays & vacation
– Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
– Casual dress code
– Direct collaboration between you and people at all levels of the company, across all departments
– Wide variety of opportunities for growth
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch
, Tech Crunch
, Washington Business Journal
, and The Boston Globe
. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “mHelpDesk Careers: Talent Coordinator”
Last Updated By: Joe Erfe
Workflow Management Solutions